PROLIFIC PEDOPHILE OUT OF PRISON AGAIN
WATCH NEWS REPORT OUTSIDE COURT ON SENTENCING
Protesting the lenient sentence he was given. click link here
Police described Murphy’s behavior as predatory, noting his convictions involved sex offences against females, often under the age of 18, after supplying them with drugs and alcohol.
The RNC said it has a duty to warn the public of the risk, and stressed it was releasing the information so members of the public could take precautions, not to encourage people to engage in any form of harassment or vigilante action.
Such actions will not be tolerated, police said.
Murphy is residing in the Paradise area, police say. He is described as 5’6”, average build, with balding light grey hair.
Murphy has been ordered to abide by a number of conditions, according to police.
Denis Murphy conditions are as follows:
- Remain in his residence with curfew hours of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.
- Do not possess any weapon.
- Do not possess any knife or sharp object.
- Do not attempt to communicate with any previous victims or their family members.
- Do not possess or consume any drug not prescribed by a medical professional.
- Do not consume, purchase or possess alcohol.
- Do not enter any bar or other establishment where alcohol sales is the primary source of business.
- Do not enter any home which is the residence of any child under the age of 18 unless in immediate and continued presence of a parent/guardian of the child.
- Do not engage in any activity that involves contact with children under the age of 18, including through the use of a computer system.
- Refrain from any activity, employment or volunteer work that would bring him into contact with any person under the age of 18.
- Refrain from being present within 100 meters of any public park, swimming pool, daycare, school grounds, or community center where one might reasonably expect children under the age of 18 to be present.
- Refrain from entering any personal or romantic relationship or cohabitation (including common-law relationship or marriage) with anyone who is a parent of or is in the care of any child under the age of 18 unless they have been informed by a police agency of these conditions.
- Do not attend any shopping mall, retail outlet or other business for any purpose outside of conducting business, and do not loiter, linger, initiate or encourage any contact with any person under the age of 18 while on such premises.
- Do not participate in any organization whether as a volunteer or otherwise where children under the age of 18 are expected to be present.
Anyone with information about any breaches of these conditions can contact the RNC at 729-8000
Michael Twyne repeat sex offender on sex offender registry jailed 2 years in 2017 may soon be released.
"Danger to society':
A man who exposed himself to teenagers at a St. John's dance studio is a "danger to society" and will spend
just over two years in jail, a provincial court judge ruled Friday.
Schomberg residents safety concerns with release of high risk sex offender WATCH click here
KEITH CONSTANTINE - Schomberg Ontario residents alerted to high risk sex offender article
CONVICTED PEDOPHILE CHANGES HIS NAME READ
LUCAS TYLER PETRINI -Police issue a safety notice of the release of sex offender in the Kingston area. article
JAMMIE MOORCROFT- Ontario Police put out warning article
JAMES COOPER -Toronto Ontario Notorious released article
STEVEN YEARLEY -Peterborough Ontario High risk offender article
WINSTON THOMAS -Winnipeg,Manitoba alert high risk sex offender released article
JAMES CONWAY - Abbotsford,BC alert high risk sex offender released article
JEFFREY GODDARD - BC alert high risk sex offender article
CHRISTOPHER WATTS -Vancouver alert high risk sexual offender article
FRANK SKANI -Vancouver alert high risk sex offender article